A few days ago the folks at Poor Richard's Almanac tagged me. I finally got around to it today. Bored with myself, I asked the Monkeys to tell six things about me and here is what they came up with.
First the rules.
1. Post the rules.
2. Write six random things about yourself.
3. Tag six people.
4. Let the people know they have been tagged.
5. Let the person who tagged you know you post is up.
Now on with the Monkeys
1. I am crazy. (You would be crazy to if you had to live with three house apes)
2. I am on the computer too much. (No I am not. Now go make me some popcorn).
3. My kids scare me. (I'm not scared just baffled).
4. I do and don't like Teenage Monkey's music. (I cheated and put some music I like on his ipod. He just thinks it is his music)
5. I put rabbits in the dog's kennel. (I have to keep them seperated or we will have more babies).
6. My son's like me too much. (Aw.)
Here are the six I tagged. Notice I put in a few couples so they have to tell on each other. That is how Silence, Richard, and Ourfriendben did it and it was hilarious. I also added my kid, my sister, and a new blog I like.
Our First Garden
My sister at In Stitches
All Kurt All The Time
Weed Wackin Wenches
The Manic Gardener
Have fun. Only play if you feel like it. No tagbacks.
Just Another Summer Day
2 hours ago