Bite me. I really don't appreciate it one bit when you try to kill my husband. That freaking pisses me off. I will not miss you one little bit.
There were good things. You proved that we can weather almost anything. You showed me that my marriage is as strong as steal. You finally proved to me that I have grown up and won't cut and run anymore. You tested my ability to withstand financial stress along with a medical disaster. My true character showed up and I like her.
Here are a few things I've learned
1. Always always always question the doctors.
2. Never underestimate myself or my man.
3. Children are incredibly resilient and a true comfort.
4. I don't need to be held up nearly as much as I thought I did.
5. I've got one mean mama inside of me and she is awesome.
6. I don't need all the people to like me, but I need a select few to love me.
7. Friends come from the most unlikely places.
8. Be very grateful for all the wonderful things and people in my life every single day.
As you go, I am sending a few things with you
2. A boat load of formal dresses I will never wear again.
3. Guilt over past failures which I've carried with me waaay to long.
4. The need to give my time and my work away.
5. The belief that people will pay me back. From here on, I'm getting what is due me up front.
2010, you are fired. Clear out your crap by midnight.
We deserve better.
Crocus Days Are Here!
19 hours ago