1. Make a Jack-O-Lantern for Halloween
2. Compost pumpkin innards
3. Wait five months
4. Spread compost in your little garden
5. Mistake pumpkin seedlings for squash seedlings
6. Leave the pumpkin vines in after realizing your mistake
7. Fertilize the pumpkin vines
8. Water the pumpkin vines
9. Refuse to remove pumpkin vines because of baby pumpkin cuteness
10. Watch in horror as pumpkin vines take over your tiny garden
Now wrapped around the birdbath and headed toward the road. That vine is at least sixteen feet long.
Opps, here is another one.
The little baby pumpkin. It gets bigger every day.