Saturday, August 2, 2008
Site Meter is Causing Blog Problems.
I have noticed that several of the blogs I like to read as well as my own were having internet explorer problems. VP sent me a message and it turns out that my sitemeter was the problem. Here is the web address she sent me with an explanation. Thanks VP. I removed it from the blog, and now all is well. This is sort of sad, because I love my sitemeter. It let me know all kinds of cool stuff like where readers come from and why. Someone got here once looking for a fracus tree - Teehee, people are crazy. Anyway, when they fix the problem I will reinstall the sitemeter. This may mean I start over, but that is okay. If you are having trouble with your blog and internet explorer, take a look at your sitemeter, it may be the culprit.