Friday, March 7, 2008

Gardening Super Power

I want to know what gardening super power you would give yourself. There is a poll right over there on the left. The options are weather control, dead plant reanimation, garden tool wolverine, and laser eyeball weed burning. I only had room for four options. If you have something else, leave me a comment. If you think this is just silly, your right, it is just silly. I love the word Silly. Let us say it over and over again. Silly, silly, silly, silly, silly.

8 comments:

  1. I vote for weather CONTROL .... although all the other options sound pretty good to me ... can I have all of them ?
    PS ...................... it is still snowing in the GREAT WHITE NORTH ........................ Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lazer eyeball weed kill, that's for me, imagine how rich I'd be!

    My garden would be stunning and everybody would want me to come see their garden too.

    Ahhh, now you've got me dreaming of shooting lazers out of my eyes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melanie. Yep. I dreamed that laser eyeball thing. But in the dream I was shooting laser beams at a misbehaving monkey.

    Yep joy, controlling the weather would rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee! Hee! Silly is good.

    My favorite was Laser eyeball weed kill. I would also like my garden to be self-watering when it needs it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Christa you have come to the right blog. I am not taking myself seriosly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear lord, I still cannot spell. Laser and Wolverine are all jacked up. Forgive me, for I have committed spelling sins.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, Prince Charming already thinks I control the weather - LOL!, but that lazer eyeball weedkiller thing would be an awesome power as well!

    I LOVE silly polls! Bring some more on, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think so to. Your post on controlling the weather is what started this whole mess:)

    ReplyDelete