I bootlegged a Christmas Meme, because I am lame today and just felt like doing a meme. So here goes.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper because Manly Man wraps all the presents and I get to eat bonbons.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial and artificially white.
3. When do you put up the tree? Day after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? January 2nd
5. Do you like eggnog? Yep and Our Friend Ben has a great recipe.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? This is hard. Mom always made every Christmas so special. I did really love a pair of tennis shoes I received in 6th grade.
7 . Hardest person to buy for? Dad.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Monkeys.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? I have three.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? What are the cards you speak of?
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Clothes two sizes too big.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Not the Jim Carey movie, but the old TV special.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever Manly Man makes me.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas ? Ham, broccoli, cheese casserole, stuffing, deviled eggs. I gained five pounds just typing that.
16. Lights on the tree? blue and clear.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night. I also want that Crazy Christmas CD.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen… Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen… and Rudolph, of course. Don't cheat do it yourself.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas Eve the rest Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Insane shoppers and bad traffic.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love all of my cobalt blue ornaments. Manly Man, mom and sisters have all given these to me.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Wellies and Dr. Seuss videos - Horton Hatches the Egg, Horton Hears a Who, and The Lorax. Oh yea, peace and goodwill towards men.
I don't tag anymore, so if you want to play just copy, paste, and fill in your own answers. If you do play, leave me a comment so I can check out your answers and link you up.
If anybody comes up with a Christmas Gardening Meme, I would love to see it.
Pretty pictures: Phalaenopsis OX Prince 'OX1480'
2 hours ago