Thursday, March 26, 2009

Where All The Cool North Texas Gardeners and Garden Bloggers Will Be



Kaufamn County Master Gardener Spring Seminar. April 4, 2009, First Assembly of God in Kaufman, Texas. Located at the corner of Hwy 34 and FM 1388.

Programs will include cactus and succulents, home irrigation systems, and gardening with herb.

You may submit 8x10 photos to the photo contest. There will be orchids, Earthkind roses, and a pass along plants for sale.

You can meet me, Aunt Debbi. I will be the crazy lady pushing plants at the plant sale.

I almost forgot, there will be food and it is all for free (except the plants of course).

11 comments:

  1. Wish I could attend Deb, but that's bit of a drive for me. ;) Sounds like a great time though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great time. Is this a once a year program?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I have name tag envy! ours are just rectangular (boring!) when Michigan is such a nice state shape...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will try to drop by. Ours for Ellis County is tomorrow, but I already had plans, so I'm missing it. I'll pop over to the KC website and see what info ya'll have posted there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like fun!

    I wonder if the local Master Gardeners do something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could go!!! I know you are going to have a blast!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My neighbor and I have tickets to a garden tour here. Everything seems to be planned on the same weekend!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a good time. I wish we had decent garden shows around here. I went to our local "garden" (home, garden and sport show was the technical name) show and I only saw 1 six pack of flowers in the whole building. No plants for sale there. I think I'd prefer yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, Linda you have to catch us while we're hot. Your close enough. Come on out

    Monica, Texans plaster that shape all over everything.

    Hope to see you there Nola. There should be a lot of great plants. I know you need a Mock Orange.

    Jenn, You should call your Extension Office and get on their mailing list. That way you always know what is going on.

    Cindee, Wish you could be here too.

    Brenda, I know, it is crazy gardening busy right now.

    Thanks Kim and Victoria.

    Cinj, This thing is all about horticulture and nothing else.

    ReplyDelete