Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bad Garden Blogger, Very Very Bad

So a couple of weeks ago I promised some of you who commented seeds. Then I got all excited and decided to make you a hand made present. Then I thought it would be nice if you had one more set of seeds that was not quite ready yet. Anyway, I finished the craft and organized all the seeds. They will all be in the mail tomorrow. Sorry for the delay my lovely garden blogger buddies. I hope the wait will be worth it.

To those of you who volunteered to be interviewed and help me learn to put together a newsletter; I am going to Mexico next week and will be blowing you off until I get back get back to you when I return.

You are all excellent.

Sorry I suck.

7 comments:

  1. Oh you sooo suck! Ha ha ha!!!
    Hope you have fun in Mexico. (and yeah, tell hubbie you definitely need some chickens)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debii, I've been in Chicago and am finding it hard catching up on posts--thusly I missed your comment about needing help with newsletters. If you still want input, I work in corporate communications and have put together 100s of newsletters, both professionally printed and for member organizations. I'm happy to discuss any and all points with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbi--you are so funny! Reading this was a great way to start my day! Have a great trip..and we will be here for you to interview when you get back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun in Mexico Deb! You crack me up sometimes, lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hasta luego, chica! Think of me when you sip a margarita, or a cerveza!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim and Victoria, He still said no.

    Monica, I will probably take you up on some free advice. I was worried about interviews, but was told profiles is what I need.

    Linda, Your seeds are on the way.

    Thanks Racquel.

    Will do Nola.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah yeah, well we changed email addies anyway so there! LOL Mexico sounds so exotic, hope you took piccies.

    ReplyDelete