Friday, March 14, 2008

The Votes Are In

The polls is closed. It turns out that of those who voted, 52% would like to scorch their weeds with laser beams shooting from their eyes. Weather control came in 2nd with 21%. Plant resurrection received 17% of the vote. Finally garden tool wolverine made a miserable showing at 8%. Apparently, only two of my readers/victims want sharp tools popping out of their hands. I want to thank everyone who participated in this silliness. This is about as close to politics as you will ever see me get.

Now for a link and a nod.

I would like to say a few words about Dee at Red Dirt Ramblings . She was one of the first garden bloggers who commented on my blog. She also encouraged me to join Blotanical, which has been a blast. She posted about rose pruning yesterday. The article is very very well done. She gave very clear instructions on rose pruning and posted pictures to illustrate. She knows her stuff. Please go over and give her a visit.

2 comments:

  1. Deb, my internet connection was out all weekend. Thank you for the link and the nod. I feel like we are red dirt sisters. Oh, yeah, we are.~~Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I cross the Trinity to go to my mom's, the dirt is red. Glad you found this before it disappeared into my older post. I checked my site meter and you did get a few outclicks.

    ReplyDelete